How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code11118 (Could not Load the License Data)?
Fix Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties
QuickBooks is perhaps the most regularly utilized bookkeeping programming throughout the long term. A piece of the explanation lies in the way that it is substantially more easy to use than its rivals and gives a few highlights that are frequently customized for various enterprises. This is particularly valid for QuickBooks Desktop which keeps on being main stream among little and medium organizations in spite of the accessibility of online other options. The disadvantage of utilizing the product is the quantity of hidden blunders that work area clients experience at different phases of utilizing the product. This article clarifies QuickBooks mistake 3371 and its varieties and how to determine them.
What is QuickBooks Error 3371?
- QuickBooks Error 3371 is the code doled out to a progression of blunders that are caused when QuickBooks can’t stack the permit information. These mistakes are generally caused because of establishment issues on the work area running QuickBooks. The diverse QuickBooks Error 3371 status codes are as per the following:
- Error 3371
- Error 3371, Status Code – 111118
- Error 3371, Status Code – 1
All the errors stated above are caused when QuickBooks is not able to initialize license properties with the most plausible reason being the loss of data or corruption of files needed to access the required information.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 3371
While all QuickBooks errors are displayed along with a generic reason, users still have to diagnose the specific cause of failure. Below are some of the specific cases when users might encounter QuickBooks 3371 series errors.
- Certain QuickBooks files like qbregistration.dat cannot be accessed or are damaged.
- The Microsoft MSXML file is unable to execute.
- The license information cannot be retrieved or validated.
The qbregistration.dat is the file that contains information about the QuickBooks license. It is created with the license and product number submitted by the user. The file has to be executed every time QuickBooks Desktop is activated. This can be done only when Microsoft MSXML can open the file.
What Are the Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371?
- All QuickBooks mistakes are shown with a particular explanation concerning why QuickBooks couldn’t stack on a spring up in the forefront at whatever point the client experiences them. The following are a portion of the particular indications’ clients may see when they experience QuickBooks Error 3371 or one of its variations.
- The error code, with a specific status code, if any, will appear.
- As a fatal error, users will not be able to access company files and other data.
- Some users might experience a lag in inputs provided via a keyboard or mouse.
- In extreme cases, users might even experience system crashes.
When is QuickBooks Error 3371 Displayed on the Desktop?
- While there are no particular conditions where QuickBooks Error 3371 or its varieties are tossed, clients are bound to experience it when QuickBooks Desktop is newly enacted. The following are a few situations where clients may have experienced the blunder:
- Moving QuickBooks installation from one system to another.
- Misplaced or damaged license information during QuickBooks installation.
- Issues with Windows installation. Either the Operating system might not support the QuickBooks version or the MSXML component is damaged.
- Moving data between drives.
Apart from these direct causes, there might be other factors like changes to the anti-virus software configuration and network issues which might block the functioning of the QuickBooks files causing these errors.
Learn what to do if you see Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties.
Sometimes, when you activate or open QuickBooks Desktop, you might see one of these error messages:
- Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Note: Right Networks and QuickBooks Enterprise with Web Connect users: You may experience this issue if you open the file before you save it. You must first save the file before you import the .QBO file.
Solution 1: Run the 3371 Error Fix from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Step 1: Download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix common errors. You’ll need to close QuickBooks to use the tool hub. For the best experience, we recommend you use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Download the most recent version (126.96.36.199) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: If you’ve installed Tool Hub before, you can find out which version you have. Select the Home tab. The version will be on the bottom.
- Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the install finishes, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
Note: If you can’t find the icon, do a search in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the program.
Step 2: From the Tool Hub, run the 3371 Error Fix
- In the QuickBooks Tool Hub, select Installation Issues.
- Select 3371 Error Fix.
- Select OK.
- Start QuickBooks Desktop and open your data file.
Solution 2: Clean install QuickBooks Desktop
Clean install QuickBooks Desktop. If you still see the error after a clean install, you’ll need to work with a qualified IT professional or contact Microsoft. There may be damage to your Windows Operating System.
For more information visit our website: